Greater Nevada Credit Union is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team at Greater Commercial Lending. We are looking for energetic individuals who want to connect with a company that genuinely cares about making a positive difference.
Why Join Greater Nevada?
Greater Nevada Credit Union continually focuses on enhancing the lives of its employees by offering competitive wages and great benefits. We pride ourselves on a greater culture and that's why we've been recognized as the #1 Best Place to Work in the Reno/Tahoe Area. Greater Nevada Credit Union has been helping Nevadans with their financial needs since 1949 and has seen expansion in all areas of business. Would you like to help more people Live Greater? At Greater Nevada, we engage our team members by offering exciting growth and professional development opportunities, rewards for outstanding commitment to our members, and support of community involvement that encourages living Greater. Ready to achieve Greater Success and join a growing team in Northern Nevada and Las Vegas? Please apply today and see what it means to Live Greater!
This position is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to our Commercial Lending Executive Vice President and Vice Presidents as assigned to include maintaining schedules, planning and coordinating planning sessions and meetings; making travel arrangements, and minute taking of relative committees/teams; serve as liaison between the executives and vice presidents with fellow employees, members, and the general public by exercising independent judgment and fielding calls, complaints and correspondence.
1. Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail for all job functions
2. Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
3. Demonstrate a high level of verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate clearly and concisely.
4. Exercise time management in all areas including gathering information and processing documentation.
5. Apply organizational and administrative skills in support of the Executive Vice President, Vice Presidents and official volunteers.